Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 May 2010

The Rite of the Headless One



Prepare for the ritual by writing out the formula ΑΩΘ ΑΒΡΑΩΘ ΒΑΥΣΜ ΙΣΑΚ ΣΑΒΑΩΘ ΙΑΩ on a strip of papyrus and also draw the magical sign on it.

Face north and stretch the strip of papyrus across your forehead from one of your temples to the other and recite the six names,

ΑΩΘ ΑΒΡΑΩΘ ΒΑΥΣΜ ΙΣΑΚ ΣΑΒΑΩΘ ΙΑΩ.


Recite,

Subject to me all daimons so that every daimon, whether heavenly or aerial, or earthly or subterranean, or terrestrial or aquatic, might be obedient to me, and every enchantment and scourge which is from god.

Now recite the summoning of the god,

I summon you, headless one, who created earth and heaven, who created day and night, you are Osoronnophris whom none have ever seen; you are Iabas , you are Iapos, you have provided for discrimination between that which is just and unjust; you have made female and male; you have revealed both the seed and fruit; you have made humans love each other and hate each other.

I am Hermes Trismegistos your prophet to whom you have transmitted your mysteries celebrated by Khem; you have revealed the moist and the dry and all nourishment; hear me!

I am the messenger of pharaoh Osoronnophris; this is your true name which has been transmitted to the prophets of Khem. Hear me, ΑΡΒΑΘΙΑΩ ΡΕΙΒΕΤ ΑΘΕΛΕΒΕΡΣΗΘ ΑΡΑ ΒΛΑΘΑ ΑΛΒΕΥ ΕΒΕΝΦΧΙ ΧΙΤΑΣΓΟΗ ΙΒΑΩΘ ΙΑΩ! Listen to me and turn away this daimon!

I call upon thee, awesome and invisible god, with an empty spirit, ΑΡΟΓΟΓΟΡΟΒΡΑΩ ΣΟΧΟΥ ΜΟΔΟΡΙΩ ΦΑΛΑΡΧΑΩ ΟΟΟ. Holy headless one, deliver me[1], from the daimon which restraineth me! ΜΑΡΑΡΡΑΙΩ ΙΟΗΛ ΚΟΘΑ ΑΘΟΡΕΒΑΛΩ ΑΒΡΑΩΘ, deliver me[2], ΑΩΘ ΑΒΡΑΩΘ ΒΑΥΣΜ ΙΣΑΚ ΣΑΒΑΩΘ ΙΑΩ.


He is the lord of the gods; he is the lord of the inhabited world; he is the one whom the winds fear; he is the one who made all things by the command of his voice.

Lord, king, master, helper, empower my soul, ΙΕΟΥ ΠΥΡ ΙΟΥ ΠΥΡ ΙΑΩΤ ΙΑΗΩ ΙΟΟΥ ΑΒΡΑΣΑΞ ΣΑΒΡΙΑΜ ΟΟ ΥΥ ΕΥ ΟΟ ΥΥ ΑΔΩΝΑΙΕ, immediately, immediately, messenger of god ΑΝΛΑΛΑ ΛΑΙ ΓΑΙΑ ΑΠΑ ΔΙΑΧΑΝΝΑ ΧΟΡΥΝ.

I am the headless daimon with sight in my feet; I am the mighty one who possesses the immortal fire; I am the truth who hates the fact that unjust deeds are done in the world; I am the one that makes the lightning flash and the thunder roll; I am the one whose sweat is the heavy rain which falls upon the earth that it might be inseminated; I am the one whose mouth is utterly aflame; I am the one who begets and destros; I am the favour of the Aion; my name is a heart encircled by a serpent; come forth and follow.

Allow time for the god to become manifest in your soul. This ritual should be repeated until success is gained.



[1] You are to state your name.
[2] You are to state your name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.